Thursday, July 12, 2012

Failed review SMASH puny Georgia iPhone

Over the last few years here at iMore, I've taken iPhones and iPads through the car wash and the dishwasher. I've tried to send them into orbit on model rockets and to the deep blue depths beneath toy race boats. I've sledded on them and wailed on them. I've even worn them in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fights and taken them on trips back to the future.

But I've never actually lost one. Not until now.

Georgia's iPhone 4. 2010 - 2012. Rest in pieces.

(I'll be back with a review of the case in question in a day or so, once I've gotten over my grief and trauma. In the meantime, thanks to everyone who's sent me Twitter love, it's appreciated!)



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/hPSu6sNAo50/story01.htm

SYMANTEC SYKES ENTERPRISES INORATED SYBASE SUN MICROSYSTEMS STANDARD MICROSYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment